Support from you and your community will go towards our mission: To create opportunities that enable play, in order to combat social isolation, foster inclusive communities, and improve the quality of life for people with disabilities.
Play games to support AbleGamers
AbleGamers uses the power of video games to combat social isolation, bring people together, and improve quality of life with recreation and rehabilitation. You can help us bring the amazing, social world of gaming to as many players with disabilities as we can.
Guides and Resources
- Awesome Thread from Aly Sweetman the Program Manager for Twitch Charity
- Advice from Streamers on Running your first charity stream.
- CharityLiveStream.com – How Do I run a Successful Charity Live Stream
- LightStream – How To Run a Charity Stream
- MarioMarathon – Notes on Running a Gaming Marathon
- Addlibbing.org – What We Learned From Our first Twitch Charity Stream